Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine can improve a wide range of health issues. Traditional Chinese Medicine can be very helpful in important life transitions such as puberty, pregnancy and menopause.
Acupuncture can be used to treat health issues including:
- women’s health issues like period pain, endometriosis and menopause
- natural fertility for males and females
- pregnancy and post-natal support including miscarriage and IVF support
- fatigue or recurring illness
- aches and pains such as back, neck, shoulder, knee and elbow issues
- lifestyle advice to help motivate you to make positive changes
- digestive issues
- stress and anxiety
- mood and sleep problems
- skin problems and natural anti-ageing solutions
- headaches and migraines
- general health and wellbeing
Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist | Bachelor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Hi, I’m Rachael Haley. People normally reach out to me because they’re experiencing fatigue and recurrent illness, aches and pains or they are struggling to conceive a baby. Some may also be going through important life transitions such as pregnancy & post-natal recovery, menopause or they may be motivated to make positive changes in their health & wellbeing.
My job is to help you feel better both physically and mentally through Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Lifestyle advice. My passions and experience are in Women’s Fertility, Men’s Fertility, Women’s health, Pregnancy and Post Natal support, Back & Neck and Muscular pain and Immune support. I’m not just here to fix you, but to empower you to strive for superior health and feel more awesome!
When I’m not in the clinic, you’ll find me enjoying the Bondi to Bronte coastal walk, attending a yoga class, cooking up lots of yummy homemade meals, drinking copious cups of tea or researching and sharpening my tools of the trade (no pun intended!). I also love an adventure and in 2014 I took two months off from my busy practice in Sydney to volunteer with the Acupuncture Relief Project in rural Nepal.
Learn more about Rachael our Acupuncturist here.